Monday 5 January 2009

I’m back!!... (From nowhere in particular)

So I thought I would blog after a 2 month and 2 day break… (A personal best I think…). I mean the lack of blogging isn’t due to a shortage of material, I’ve had loads of stuff to blog about, I just haven’t had the time. At one point I was even contemplating deleting my blog, but the thought of not having a blog was too awful to even consider so that thought went as quickly as it came. So I thought I’d have to allocate a certain amount of time to my horribly neglected blog, first I was going to do it daily…then I thought “who was I kidding, blogging everyday is sooo not going to happen!?” Then I thought every other day perhaps, it’s marginally more achievable. So my aim is to blog every other day (a “new years resolution” if you will)…lets see how long that lasts

so until Wednesday…Ciao!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

heeeyyy welcome back amigo! can't wait to see the re-birth of this place.

YMiss said...

wooooooo! pics of bags please! Oh could you give the black and gold one (if you havnt already sold it!) to sid I can meet up with her at uni and swap it for cash

Atypical said...

Mishy: merci!(whats thank you in spanish??). I dunno about rebirth i was just gunna change the name and stick with the same template it's a hassle to change it!! but we'll see what happens

Ymiss:Yup you can have black and gold one sids on study leave :P