Friday 9 January 2009

Child speech v.s. adult speech

You may have seen photos of “ninjabread” on my flickr account, the little ginger and white kitten that we looked after for a few days for my cousins. Well it so happens that ninjabread took a visit to the vet the other day, the reason?!...I’ll give you both my cousin’s explanation and their mum’s explanation….

My cousins: (imagine a 15 year old a 13 year old and a 8 year old speaking simultaneously, all competing to be heard...) He’s gone to be neutralised!, and he’s having a bug fitted!….

My Aunt: (Their mum) yeh he’s being neutered and having a tag fitted…

Spot the difference

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The name Ninjabread is amazing. I'm going to nick it.

Atypical said...

haha what are you gunna name Ninjabread??

Anonymous said...

You

Atypical said...

eeerrrrr....okkkaaayyy

i don't really get the resemblance but there you go....(i was thinking more along the lines of one of your playdough creations...but hey...

Anonymous said...

Ohhh...That's actually a good idea.