Monday 3 November 2008

So thought i'd update....

I sat staring at my laptop for a good few minutes thinking of what my password was....after several failed attempts i realised it was infact my username that was incorrect...

that's how long it's been since i've updated... sheeesh

So here's a few random updates:

  • I've got a car!!....(It's 1 litre Mishy...) It's had a few teething problems which i will DEFINITELY blog about tomorrow...but i love it nonetheless

I promised two posts to Mishy, so will post two, but car one will be tomorrow

until then :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallelujah!

Your car is so cute! And its a 3 door, arr i'm jealous.

The other day I was looking for the pic on flickr you took of a tree in hollingworth lake, I thought I was going mental coz I couldnt find it but foudn out you accidentally deleted it, yay I'm not crazy! I'm sure you used to have it in sepia as well? Could you add that please? I've also been meaning to tell you you should send some pics either here (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/talking_point/6742087.stm)or here (http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/multimedia/gallery/submission_help.shtml - look under weather wise - photo gallery for examples).

Are you gonna start your own business? You never sent me that e-mail you said you were going to....

Now update some more please :D

YMiss said...

I likes your car :) I've been driving Dad's. Feels bit weird atm. Can't wait to see JTM as more then just a blog name ;) I'm busy with placment atm but have people out looking for a venue - they don't seem to be doing a very good job atm so could you help out? Any ideas?

Anonymous said...

I'm so impressed you guys can drive those big cars, my dad used to have a corolla, prob the same size as a golf but I thought it was huuugggeeee.

Ymiss - why don't you ever ask me? I'm not artsy fartsy but i can do other stuff!