Tuesday 18 March 2008

Dear Readers...

Sorry i haven't been blogging much, I've missed posting, it seems to have become a "part of me" i sit on the bus to uni and come up with weird and wonderful ways of describing the things I'm seeing, i seem to notice the way words are used more than ever, i seem to have an insatiable need to write/type. Yet i just haven't had the time, the majority of my time goes to experimenting at Uni, or looking for participants to experiment! my sleep cycle has been so messed up i seem to go to sleep and wake up a different time everyday. I come home from Uni totally knackered, and the work load only seems to increase! The only thing which keeps me going is the thought that in 3 months i will have finished Uni, after hardship comes ease right? I have a list as long as my arm of all the things i want to do when i graduate, not huge life changing events like travel the world but little things: write a short story, paint a painting, finish my family tree which i abandoned a few years ago, learn the English meaning of the prayer, maybe set up a small business and so on so forth. Oh and of course spend more time blogging! But for the moment all that's on hold, I've got 3 months of Uni left and at the end of the 3 months i want to feel like i tried my damned hardest in all my exams and especially my dissertation. So in the mean time i want to let you know that blogging will be sporadic at it's best, non existent at its worst. Although i do have several topics i want to blog about so i will try to blog at least every week, (including the learning to embroider finale!) but for now dear readers i wish you the most kindest of adieu...

7 comments:

RoaR said...

My motto regarding academic studies is: Work hard, pray even harder and then you can chill out after you've finished :)

So, work hard just a temporary measure. Good girl.

Anonymous said...

you smell.

RoaR said...

That's mean.

YMiss said...

missing u already....;) but like roar said work hard and we'll play hard later....looking forward 2 weekly posts though!!

Atypical said...

Roar:"Work hard, pray even harder and then you can chill out after you've finished"

A very good motto indeed, however i just seem to be having difficulty with the work hard bit!!

Mishy: thats just immature

Ymiss: i miss you too lol haha yeh i've got a few that i should relly type up thir long ones aswell!!

RoaR said...

Mishy: Haha you got in trouble for being immature

Anonymous said...

Oh boo hoo.