Monday 28 May 2007

What Am I?....

The very thought of me spreads dread all over your body, yet you have no choice
Starting me is an arduous chore and finishing me is a moment of sheer bliss
Eventually i take over your every living moment , you need more and more
If you don't get your daily fix then you're all ratty and irritable
When you do get your daily fix you feel better, yet exhausted
When your not with me, your thinking of me
I stop you from sleeping and eating
I won't let you go anywhere, you have to stay with me and only me....

(answer in the comments section)

3 comments:

Atypical said...

REVISION
i thought it would be an interesting way of saying "i have been neglecting my slightly pathetic excuse of a blog because i've been lost in the stormy sea that is revision"

Although come to think of it i havn't been loosing sleep over it...neither have i stopped eating...
and it hasn't stopped me from going anywhere either......

hema said...

oh ok, i thought we would have to guess the answer in the comments secion, because that would have been fun. i was going to say, if this is anything to go by:

"If you don't get your daily fix then you're all ratty and irritable"

then it's COFFEE for me!

and i don't think your blog is pathetic:)

Atypical said...

yeh i was gunna do it so you could guess the answer but i was really annoyed and fed up with revision and i wanted the world to know lol

i know it does sound like an addiction to whatever, i wanted it to because in a way revision is an addiction i hate the life out of it but i feel like i have no choice(well i do..)i suppose thats how some addictions are like you know it's bad for you but you need to carry on doing it (although revision isn't bad for you....quite the opposite really)

Haha thanks for that but my blog is slightly pathetic (if not totally) again i was in a hostile mood and was taking it out my blog but once exams are over il devote more time to it....