Thursday 15 January 2009

Fate...

I had just turned off my laptop, my lethargy overcame me and i just could not be bothered writing a blog post. I had a few already started but they were long winded stories which required a large amount of brain power which i didn't really have . I had just formed the intention of writing one tomorrow morning when my mum entered the house. My mum, grandma and aunt had been visiting an old family friend (they lived in the same village in Pakistan...). The husband has had terminal bowel cancer for 3-4 years now and they were going to visit him, my mum was picking my grandma up when she got a phone call from my uncle...The man in question had been released from hospital at 4.oo...he passed away at 7.00, as my mum reached my grandma's house. About five minutes before setting off my mum was telling us where she was going, she said they wanted to see him before it was too late...

Fate is a funny thing...

No comments: